The women’s early recovery group will start TBA
The purpose of the group is to have safe place to:
- process how to set yourself up for success by learning skills to help maintain sobriety and set and complete personal goals
- build a community for connection while you’re in recovery
- provide a safe place to feel your feelings and challenge your thoughts
- identify the skills needed to restore broken relationships as a result the addiction
The group is ideal for women
- in early recovery for addiction (process and substance) codependency, disordered eating, or other impulse behaviors
- looking to begin healing from emotional pain, losses, hurts, or trauma
- overcome with shame, blame, judgement, resentment
- have anxiety and/or depression that has led to their addictive behavior
- have been in their sobriety for at least 90 day
Prescreening is required for the group to ensure that it remains safe for everyone in the group.
The group is a small intimate group with 6 participants.
The cost of the group is $60 per week with a 10% discount if all 6 weeks are paid up front ($324).