She Heals Healing Circle is a healing in community circle for women that are searching for a safe community to work on healing and self discovery. This circle is for women who:
- Want to rediscover their true self
- Identify the what’s next
- Learn and participate in healing activities to achieve goal of sense of self and belonging as well as increased self worth
- Reclaim their right to be…who they are intended to be
- Remove blocks from their life path in order to achieve their desires
- And have a few laughs, cries, smiles, and more.
The first group is September 14, 2019 from 10am to 12pm.
The Fee is $30
Location: 1136 Sam Newell Road Suite D Matthews, NC 28105
Please bring a journal and something to write with as we will do a journal entry.
We do sit on floor for grounding so if you experience physical challenges please let me know and I will try to accommodate you. Pillows are provided.
Disclaimer: The She Heals Healing Circle is not therapy and should not be mistaken as group therapy. I do not run the group as a therapist but as a guide, coach, and peer. If you do find that you need therapy in addition to the group I have resources and would be honored to share.
Limited Seating! There’s only room for 8!!!!! Please Register using form below. Once registered you will receive a PayPal link for payment.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend please make sure you cancel 48 hours before the event in order to receive full refund.